Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Eat, Pray, Lust

If any of you saw this episode of Jersey Shore, you would have been as horrified as I am. Here is the Situation, leading the Jersey Shore family in saying grace at the dinner table. Are you kidding me? Is Mike actually trying to provide us with the general impression that he’s religious?! There might have been a slight chance I would have believed him, yet ten minutes later he was hooking up with a transvestite in a club. Real classy and Christian of you, Mike.


Photo property of MTV

2 comments:

  1. Yo Sassy Sweetheart, this is the Situation, I use this screen name as a cover. Are you for real dawg?! Sweetie, this is reality TV! Do actually think any of us are like that in real life? We're doing all of this for entertainment! Half of this show is basically scripted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now with further consideration thanks to some wannabe Situation, I must admit that there is a possibility I could be drawing to conclusions in this video segment. I understand that this is reality TV, meaning that viewers (including myself) don’t care about everyday activities, but intense drama. It could be very possible that the whole cast went to church that Sunday and later had dinner and said grace together (although I highly doubt it). The scene in the club with Mike and the transvestite could have taken a few days later, and MTV just decided to skip through footage to get to a more interesting and controversial bit. Although I don’t particularly believe it, MTV may be editing the footage in a way that shows these cast members in an unfavorable manner.

    ReplyDelete